
Just throwing up some old sketch plans to get myself going again--the first one was the bottom which somehow morphed a lot when refining it--old cartoon default kicked in for some reason. Hope to get to this project again this week to get a nice version of it. Just from having done a few book led exercises I feel like I'm learning a lot and can't wait to start implementing and improving!
Dear Saskia,
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering the contest that beso.com sponsored on The Clothes Horse. We invite you to enter another contest we’re running where you can win pair of Hunter Boots. Our Style Director, Emily Schuman (of cupcakesandcashmere.com) is giving away 6 different pair. Check it out at: http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/
Thanks again,
Beso.com
Hi Saskia! Nice blog, thanks for your comment and kind words... I draw mainly with watercolours and pencils, I love hand techniques :)
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
Ester*