Saturday, July 11, 2009

First attempt at the technique Gennine uses in her artwork--it's actually kind of difficult to
get the white acrylic ink to cooperate and I think it's
partially because of how rough my paper is, and finding the correct
ink nib...I have a great admiration for her skill!

Also, I am just not as neat and tidy...somehow I can't stick to
the plan...I guess I've just got to roll with that! But I'd like to
copy her use of postcard/illustration to make some stuff
tailored to my locale.

What matters most to me is that something seems animated,
believable, and has a life of its own, and as long as I can
convey that spirit that is what matters most.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I like that patterned bird a lot - beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I answered the question you asked in the comments section on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete